Information provided directly from you is collected. For example, when you contact us by phone, email, fill out a Contact Us form, create a profile, participate in a survey, sign up for our mailing list, make a purchase, or engage and communicate with our team, your information is collected. This is also true when you engage and communicate with Trask Media through a 3rd party.
When you use our services, we collect information from you, such as your name, email address, zip code, phone number, information about the product or services you are interested or engaging in. We may also collect information from you that is tied to reviews or surveys related to Trask Media.
If you use our products or services, we collect information about you and your company, including but not limited to your name, company name, address, email address, phone number, website URL, and any other information you choose to provide.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through your engagement with Trask Media. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media platform, we will have access to certain information from that platform, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site. We may also collect information from publicly available sources and combine that with information we collect directly when you engage with Trask Media.
Trask Media may use certain information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Send you notices, updates, security alerts and administrative messages.
- Analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services.
- Provide, maintain and improve our services and provide you with relevant information and connections.
- Respond to your comments and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, offered by us and our partners or provide information that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service and a better experience.
- Personalize and provide advertisements, content that match a user’s profile or interests.
- Serve up contest or sweepstakes entries and potential prizes.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Trask Media is based in the United States and therefore, the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By visiting our website, using our services and providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in the U.S.
- With consultants, vendors, and other service providers who need access to such information to complete or perform services on our behalf.
- When you interact with all areas of our services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly, such as projects, posts, reviews, and other information you choose to provide.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Trask Media or others.
- In connection with a merger of another company or sale of Trask Media.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which would not be personally identifiable to you.
Social Media Sharing
Trask Media may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which lets you share actions you take with Trask Media, other online media, and vice versa. Using such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you set up and control with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by 3rd Parties
Trask Media takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you, including unauthorized access, disclosure, and unauthorized alteration or destruction of information.
Many web browsers are structured to allow or accept cookies by default. If you decide, you can often choose to set your browser to block, remove or reject browser cookies. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the quality, availability and functionality of our services.
You may update or delete information about you at any time by opting out of emails sent to you or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with such a request. We may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. It is also possible that we may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as “transactional” emails or phone calls about your account or our business engagement.